Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Some knitting, no flashing of stash, and a farewell party



So, here I am--yup, that's right, I'm knitting! However, I must give credit where credit is due--Hostie has done a lot to make that knitting look the way it does (talk about a lot of frogging--phew!). This knitting stuff is slow going with hooves.

Shelby, Hostie's SP11 hostess is having a contest (show your stash!)--unfortunately I can't really participate for 2 reasons:

(1) I am participating vicariously in SP11 through Hostie--I am not officially "enrolled", and
(2) I do not have a stash of my own, as I am currently mooching all of my yarn off of Hostie

In other news, we had a "sayonara" party for my friend Suki today. She will soon be boarding a plane, along with a few goodies, to go be with my dear friend Krafty1. I'm going to miss her company, but I think Krafty1 will enjoy having her own foreign visitor. I hope you don't mind Krafty1! Hostie has scolded me for not clearing it with you first . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our house is always open to visitors! We currently have a student with us from Germany. Next weekend, we'll also be hosting a couple of kids from Chile. The more the merrier!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).