Friday, August 17, 2007

Bad Hair Day

It is so hot and humid here and I am having a very bad hair day as a result. My fleece is a complete frizz ball. If it wasn't for the fact that I will be filming again in a few months, I would go today and get shorn. Unfortunately, my producers have not informed me of any plans to have me go bald any time soon. In fact, that has only happened once that I can remember. It was in my debut in Wallace and Gromit's short film, A Close Shave, where I get sucked into Wallace's Knit-o-matic contraption and am accidentally shorn. Tokyo is crazy. I already miss my pasture. There is no grass here. All I see everywhere I look is concrete, glass, and neon lights. Plus, everyone is speaking the craziest sounding language I have ever heard. On top of that, you ought to see people eat! They eat with these two long sticks that they call hashi. I don't know how anyone gets a single bite into their mouths. Sigh. Well, I am going to brave the afternoon heat to take a walk around the neighborhood and maybe go grab a bowl of rice somewhere. I just hope I can get the hang of walking around in these crazy shoes.

Cheerio for now!

P.S. Hi Panda!

3 comments:

Krafty1 said...

Sorry to hear about the heat and lack of green pastures. But, how's the tea compared to home?

Shaun said...

Outside of Tokyo there are fields and fields of green tea being cultivated. I have not, as of yet, gone to sink my teeth into that yummy green goodness, but I think Hostie may be taking me out that direction this weekend, so that I can get out of the city into more wide open spaces!

Anonymous said...

Hello to you as well! I hope you are having a fun time in Japan! I am very jealous. I'm a complete anime fan as my mom may have told you. Enjoi Nihon! (Enjoy Japan!)